New for 2019
- Two heats for each race. Last year, we sold out. While we expect to do the same this year, we will have more slots available.
- Two days. There was only way we could increase capacity, and that was to add a second day. So this year, we'll hold the Sprint Race and Vert 1/2 Mile on Saturday, and the Vert 1/4 Mile and the Full Vert Mile on Sunday. Here's the schedule.
Saturday, Jan. 12, 2018
Vert 1/2 Mile - 6 - 7:30 / 7 - 8:30
Elite Sprint - 8:30 - 9
Other Sprint Races - 9 - 10:30
Sunday, Jan. 13, 2018
Vert Full Mile - 6 - 8:30 / 8 - 10:30 a.m.
Vert 1/4 Mile - 10 - 11 / 10:30 - 11:30
- If you are part of a team, your first lap of whatever race you take part in will count for the team awards. However, unlike last year, your first lap in the longer races will not count as part of the sprint race. To get a time and points in the sprint race, you'll want to do that specific race on Saturday.
- You can design this year's t-shirt. The winning prize will be one free registration for the 2019 event. Requirements:
- Please include the event name, Dallas Vert Mile and the year, 2019 in your design.
- Front design only as our sponsors will be on the back.
- All entries must be emailed to email@example.com for review.
- Contest ends October 1st.
- Have a blast!!!